Friday 15 January 2021

I am content

I am perfectly content with my life.

I was struggling to think of something to blog about and had wandered around a few other blogs for inspiration.

On them were mentions of quizzes and meetings via zoom, people watching films and box sets.

My remarks about not being able to use zoom etc were meant as an explanation of things I can't do, they were not a complaint.

I do not blog about my tarot readings as that would be a breach of confidentiality.

I haven't written any more short stories lately but I am working on something for my grandchildren.

I will blog soon about Imbolc, I am planning a small celebration.

I will also blog about raising my family on very little money.


3 comments:

Siebrie said...

That last line, yes, please! We are both still in fulltime employment, but our home needs extensive renovations (they're worth it, as this is an up-and-coming area), and we have taken on a higher mortgage to pay for it. We hope to not need the full extent, and are saving like mad at the moment. We don't spend that much as it is, we don't have a pub or cinema hobby, no horses or expensive cars, we don't travel much, but any stories of people who have lived and survived, preferably happily :), are inspirational.

Ellen D. said...

Yes, your way of living is so very different from some of your readers that I sometimes see comments on your posts that suggest ways to improve or change your life. But I am glad to hear that you are content and happy with the life you have. A lot of us live in different ways. You might not be happy living in a subdivision of houses like I do! That is one thing I love about reading blogs - it opens our minds to other ways of doing things and shows us the differences but also what we have in common. I appreciate your sharing your life, your thoughts, your family and activities with us.
Thanks!

Kim said...

Your life is quite different from mine, and I very much enjoy your writings. Write (only) what you want to write!

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...