Thursday 18 March 2021

Another trip out.

Steve had a message from the Drs surgery, the results of his blood test are back.

A prescription has been issued so I went to collect his medication.

I needed milk and bananas, the only bananas in the shop were soft and brown so I didn't buy them, I did however find a pack of asparagus reduced. I love asparagus and had it tonight to my evening meal. Steve had belly pork, new potatoes and peas.

When I saw my son at the weekend he showed me pictures of his housemates new puppy, he's a German shepherd, at 12 weeks old he is nearly as big as the Border collie, he is going to massive when fully grown. He is already learning to do as he is told.

2 comments:

LameWolf said...

Ooh, a GSD puppy - how lovely! I'm pleased to see he's already taking to training; a well-trained and obedient dog can be given so much more freedom, and it's never too early to start with their training.

JanF said...

Someone remarked to me about their dogs that the T for Training is the difference between a pet and a pest.
Hope this new dog has a long and happy life.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...