Tuesday 30 March 2021

Catchup post

 The fuel boat is two boats bolted together in tandem the front boat is just a shell full of coal, diesel and gas bottles. The back boat is the living quarters that is shared by Paul and his dog Max.


I like the garden full of stuff, it wouldn't be my choice, especially the flamingos but at least it's different and interesting.

DD2 started her new job yesterday, well she tried to! Despite numerous phone calls and emails she'd received no information regarding her starting dates/times so she just rocked up and hoped for the best.

Turns out she starts today, still better a day early than a day late!

No comments:

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...