Thursday 11 November 2021

Comments

Steve doesn't want to go back to stroke club at the moment I'm hoping he'll change his mind but it's not likely.  There isn't a volunteer with space to give me a lift.

Col I've spoken to the marina manger who explained that all the benches belong to the marina. He doesn't get involved in disputes between boaters. I'm not prepared to start a punch up over a bench. but now I know it's not his personal bench I will continue to use the bench and I will give him an assortment of hand signals when he complains.

We use our phones as a hotspot and tether to them. Steve's works fine mine doesn't. I assume it's because my phone signal is weak here.

Steve seems to consider it character flaw that I need human contact. He says he's fine and he never talks to anybody. In fact he wanders around the marina chatting to other boaters. I don't have this option as the other boaters are all men.

Mind you Steve also coming understand why I was bothered by the lack of Wi-Fi until he couldn't access the internet for best part of a day. 

DD2 is taking me to the hairdressers on Friday and I will ask her to take me shopping sometimes just so I get to see her. I will still get shopping delivered so we won't be stuck when she can't.

4 comments:

flis said...

I wonder if it would be an idea to put some large headphones on your head when you sit on the bench-even if they don't work-he may just realise that you cannot hear him moaning x

Diary of a Nobody said...

I am much more social than my husband , the only people we see are each other , and we speak to our son and daughter on messenger .
Befor I retired I had a job where I mixed with people all day but gradually social contact has deminished he doesn't see the problem but it does get me down at times .

Chris said...

You have a lot to deal with but I am sure you will stay positive and not give in to negative attitudes.

JanF said...

I hope it helps you that so many of us are really interested in your life and your fun stories.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...