When you take your dog on a bus you get a bus ticket!
Saturday, 27 November 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

4 comments:
That’s funny! Does he have a bus pass, too?
I didn't know that-how cute-I've rarely been on a bus with any of mine-it was ages ago-and I don't recall getting one x
Did you have to pay for him?
That’s so cute, Beano on the bus bless with his own ticket
Post a Comment