Sunday 7 November 2021

Struggling

 Our neighbours arrived on Friday about mid afternoon, they were planning on staying until Wednesday but in the end they left on Saturday. They were really struggling and couldn't cope with the lack of electric they kept tripping their supply by trying to run more than one appliance at a time. They may do better to buy a generator or find a marina that is residential.

I walked a few miles today to collect a parcel of bits for steve, only for him to announce, when presented with the items, that he'd ordered the wrong parts!



3 comments:

Catriona said...

When we had the motorhome, we were always amazed that people wanted to camp off grid but hadn’t a clue that you couldn’t use multiple appliances without a hook up. I’m enjoying reading about your adventures but am now wondering what you will do with the wrong parts that have been ordered.Sorry I haven’t commented for a while but every time the ipad updates, I lose the ability to comment on lots of blogs.

Ellen D. said...

I imagine it must take awhile to get used to living on a boat. You could write a book of advice!

Chris said...

I would certainly buy a book you wrote about life on the canal!

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...