Wednesday 3 November 2021

End of an era.

 I walked across to the marina car park yesterday to find my car had gone, collected by a mechanic friend of DD2's and delivered to its new home. It makes life more difficult, not driving.

We have our covid boosters on the 25th November, the pharmacy is next door to a bakers so we will treat our selves to a bacon roll and a sticky bun once we've finished.

I'm working my way through all your suggestions for free books, including YouTube, somewhat hampered by poor Wi-Fi signal.

Beano is sniffing cautiously at his collection of throws and blankets, they all smell different now they've been washed but he soon settles down on them. He doesn't like the vacuum and usually sits on Steve's knee when I get Henry out of the cupboard.



1 comment:

Chris said...

I dread the time I will have to give up my car (not for a few years yet, I hope). The transit system is pretty reliable here but I have had my share of waiting in drafty bus shelters!

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.