Thursday 17 February 2022

Butter wouldn't melt.

 Ravylesley, I'll have a look at that wool.

Thanks Lyssa, Beano loves scritches.

It was mild and sunny today so Beano wanted to spend as much time as possible outside. It's on days like this I wish we had a garden.

I took him out for a couple of hours the morning and again this afternoon. During the afternoon walk Beano caught a rabbit, he often chases them but has not caught or before. 

The other little Jack Russell, Loulou once caught a rat, she was an expert. Grabbed it by the back on the neck, threw it up and broke its back. Instant death.

Beano was totally confused, he held the rabbit in his mouth for a few moments and then put it down. The rabbit moved and Beano picked it up again, and put it down again. I made a grab for the rabbit, it was uninjured. I put it down and Beano watched it hop away. He has a very soft mouth.



5 comments:

Wendy said...

Beano looks like a painting, maybe by a Dutch Old Master. What a sweet dog.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Beano looks like such a sweet dog. I think his breed heredity thought, kill that little furry animal, but his truly sweet personality couldn't think of a single good reason to kill it. He is a very good dog. Maybe he was helping you find interesting things to blog about.

Debby said...

An interesting blog post might be about how you tough out a storm on a house boat. It seems like a bad storm might make for a sleepless night, and I hear a lot about this Eunice.

Carol Caldwell said...

Beano is such a cutie. What a lovely photo of him. Hope you safe in the storm.

Lyssa Medana said...

He is such a sweetie, even if he is a bunny bane. Please pass on the scritches to him.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...