Friday 25 February 2022

Friday

Steve's back is still painful and my foot is still swollen, we're a decrepit laid of old buggers aren't we.

Steve is hoping to leave the marina next week but I'm hoping to stay until more trees are cleared otherwise I can see us being stuck somewhere where there are no facilities.

The local fuel boat is stuck,  first behind a fallen tree then when that was cleared a swing bridge was broken, he got  through when CRT repaired it only to discover the next lock was chained shut.


3 comments:

Chris said...

It never rains but it pours. Hope next week is better. Have a good weekend!

Rambler said...

A case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing? Hope things on the waterways will be back to normal very soon. Keep smilin'!

Lyssa Medana said...

Clean up is likely to take a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't more winds in March. I hope that you stay safe. Please pass on scritches to Beano and I hope he won't you drag you too far on your bad foot.

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.