Merry Christmas everyone.
Sunday, 24 December 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
12 comments:
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas
Happy Christmas.
Happy Christmas Hester x
Merry Christmas. Have a nice relaxing time x
Merry Christmas to you, from across the pond. I hope yours is happy.
Merry Christmas to you too!
Merry Christmas. I hope you have a nice quiet holiday with rest and relaxation. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday. Ranee (MN) USA
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas :)
Merry Christmas , I hope you and Beano had a relaxing day xx
Merry Christmas to you & yours!
Post a Comment