Thursday 13 June 2024

Lights out again!

Yet again our on-site lights have failed!

I'm up and dressed and about to visit our site manager who is due here today.

Last time this happened our manager was on holiday and the cover manager seemed to think we were all stupid. She refused to arrange for an electrician to  visit as the lights were probably ok!

I've placed my standard lamp in the corridor again as otherwise I cannot see to leave the building.

I've been advised to contact Environmental Health and will be doing so later today. 

1 comment:

flis said...

Are any of the residents classed as vulnerable because if so that should ring alarm bells I would have thought x

Making flapjacks

We have a Macmillan coffee morning here today, I was going to make  brownies but I ran out of enthusiasm, so I made flapjacks instead. I'...