Next door have a cat as well as the Dalmatian.
This evening I was sat knitting when there was a bang on the window.
I got up to see what it was, only to find it had been caused by next doors cat.
She'd been on the roof of my boat and dislodged one of the flower pots as she had jumped off my roof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
1 comment:
The reason we know that the earth isn't flat is because if it was some cat would have knocked everything over the edge already.
Post a Comment