Sunday, 22 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

6 comments:
I like this, Hester. we have one carved in Presseli stone.
are you still 'playing ' with your crystals ? It teaches us so much.
Kathy xx
My lovely late MIL gave me the Green Man. I love my crystals, I have a few different ones.
For some reason my hubby has hung my green man over the bar, b ,q I think he may be hoping it will help him when he is cooking lol
I have a green man in my shedudio. But your looks blue!
I have a green man in my sitting room but he's a brass effect colour and a resin one in a tree stump ornament that years ago when I drank used to share a sip of two x
We have a Green Man outside the front door, one inside the hall who welcomes us into the house, one in a corner of the living room and one in the back garden! As you can tell, we're a bit keen on him!
Post a Comment