I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who have a mantra.
I have two currently.
One is "I'm sure it would count as justifiable homicide".
The other is "Up through the clean, down through the dirty".
It's a long time since I did tapestry so I have to keep reminding myself of this.
Thursday, 26 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I am sure there are going to be many unintended pregnancies during this time. Also , when folks get really frustrated, there wlll be fights, murders and suicides. Unless, unless- it doesn't last too long, but even then I stand by the pregnancies!
Usually I'm a mousey sort I think and don't like to be outspoken but recently I am getting agitated with some people.Last week some just were not taking distance apart as necessary and so when I do have to venture out for groceries I hope there isn't any unpleasantness if I have to stop someone getting too close to me again at checkout x
Divorce lawyers be rubbing their hands these weeks, I imagine
Brussels police now have a taskforce in place for domestic violence, unfortunately it's necessary.
Post a Comment