Still bitterly cold here.
Still wearing my shrug with the crispy edge.
Beano only wanted very short walks today.
Steve's got a cold and feels unwell, mainly panic I think.
Couldn't find anything interesting to watch on tv so did way too much tapestry and now my thumb aches like buggery.
I can't watch catchup tv as we only have a limited mifi.
I did a load of washing, what a boring post.
I'll try harder tomorrow.
Sunday, 29 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Still raised a smile.x
Well, at least the day has passed and we are one day closer to being free to wander where we might!
always good to read the words you put on paper. Hope the thumb is better tomorrow. Hugs.
How about playing with some crystals and building energy fields ?? Can be quite absorbing with interesting results.
Take care and stay warm Hester.
Kathy xx
Our lives are becoming boring to read, we have all to try harder.
I'm just wiping up muck that I had conveniently previously ignored.Also mopping up accidents as my dogs deposit it throughout the house as they are confused with the restrictions to their usual lives and are disoriented.Last night as I was walking across the landing to the bathroom I stepped in a big dollop- lovely!x
Post a Comment