It is bloody freezing here, it has been for a few days but it was sunny until about 10 this morning.
I went to the kitchen to put the kettle on, I use a kettle on the hob not an electric one.
Usually I take my shrug off before I go near the hob but I was so cold I left it on.
Yeah, you guessed it I set fire to my shrug, bugger.
Saturday, 28 March 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Oh blimey - be careful
That's all you need!Can you fashion another shrug out of an old jumper.My house is cold and I'm wearing a coat indoors because as I'm home all day now I'm concerned of the increase in cost of extra gas and logs.Hope Beano is ok x
My shrug is,still wearable, it's just a bit crispy along one edge.
Bet that warmed you up quick?
Thank goodness it's just "crispy". I always tell myself that a small accident which turns out OK is a good reminder.
I set the but her’s wrap on fire last night as I made dinner! Only the one dog saw me.
Joyce
Post a Comment