With the relaxation of the rules lots of people arrived on the marina today to check out their boats. They cannot currently stay overnight so by 7 o'clock the marina was empty again.
I expect a lot more people will visit over the weekend.
After a couple of relatively painfree days my gout has been bad again today so I've spent time with my foot raised. I'm hopeful of getting a Dr's appointment within the next three weeks.
I have done some sewing, a bag repair for another boater, they repaid the favour by bringing us a fresh loaf from the bakers they visit.
I've started making some masks but the interfacing I have is too thick, I have ordered some lightweight interfacing, it should arrive soon.
Steve has run out of paint, he has ordered more but it won't be here until Monday.
Friday, 15 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I have been making mask and using tea towels for the lining, I have a few in my stash. Hope your feeling better soon.
Hope things improve for you.x
I watched Life on a Narrow Boat with David Johns and thought about you and your boat. I found his videos very interesting and the countryside beautiful.
Hope you feel better soon and are able to get a doctors appointment.
Post a Comment