Thursday 28 May 2020

Cooler today

It's cooler today so Beano is much more comfortable, he was really keen to go on his walk this morning and enjoyed it very much. We saw four bikes, one jogger but no other dogs today.

We went for a pump out and purchased another gas cylinder, each one lasts about 3/4 months which isn't bad as I do quite a lot of cooking.

Total cost this morning £58, that included two ice creams.

I was given two parsley plants today, one flat leaf, one curly, I've planted them in my herb tub.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh! I forgot about parsley when I was at the garden centre today. Sometimes it comes back a second year but no such luck yet! Glad Beano enjoyed his excursion!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Wish it was a bit cooler here.

mamasmercantile said...

The parsley all came back from last year for which I am thankful.

Sue in Suffolk said...

The cool wind made it quite chilly in the shade here, while further west is baking.

JanF said...

Is it better when you don't meet another dog?

Ellen D. said...

I am like Beano, I am much happier when it is a bit cooler! Enjoy the weekend!

Hard up Hester said...

Beano is ok with some dogs but others he takes a dislike to.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...