Sunday 31 May 2020

Comments and conversations Size UPDATE

Witch Hazel I have no problem with you replying to Weaver, I often get conversations happening in my blog comments.

I'm a size 16/18, the dress would fit someone much bigger than me but I'm not sure how it would look on someone smaller. I'm 4'11 inches tall, the dresses reach my ankle bone.

A word of warning, I didn't get the dresses in the colour I ordered as I received a royal blue dress when I'm sure I ordered kingfisher blue. This didn't bother me as I loved all the colours.


1 comment:

Sewing mamie said...

I have ordered two dresses I can't wait to see how long they are on me lol

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...