This post is about my dog and my bites, Beano hasn't bitten me.
Thank you. I have used Avon Skin so soft but I gave my last bottle to one of my granddaughters as she was suffering from bites.
Beano was happy to go for a long walk today and has been much happier all day.
Sunday, 10 May 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I think, like us, all dogs have off days. Glad he is back to normal.
I was worried about him and I checked earlier as he was on my mind-I am so pleased x
Please pass on a cuddle for Beano who is obviously going through a doggy crisis. Glad he is feeling better. We found lavender oil was good for bites - it deterred the biters and then took the heat out of the itch.
Hope you find the trick of it soon.
Hester, did you know you can buy Skin so Soft from the Avon website? You don’t have to have an Avon lady. I have no connection with the company by the way but get bitten to death if I don’t use it. I prefer rubbing that in than stuff with chemicals.
Post a Comment