Tuesday 5 May 2020

Apologies

I would like to apologise to anyone who was in the supermarket car park this morning and was treated to the sight of a strange chap yelling in to his phone.

He started be yelling that he'd forgotten his bags, he continued by shouting "Blip it, blip it, blip it, you're not listening to me blip it"

Dear reader, I was listening to him, I was blipping it!
In other words I was unlocking the car from across the car park where I was walking Beano.

Still, I forgive him, he bought me sea bass, I love sea bass.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Funny...they can be forgiven anything with sea bass. I am fan of fish too.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I would blip it for sea bass any day.

jeannemarie said...

Sounds familiar, does he have a long lost yank brother?

Col said...

Ooooh, sea bass, with fennel butter drizzled over, absolute bliss!

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...