Beano loves to lay in the sun on the sofa and being a soft touch I move around the sofa so he can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

4 comments:
Of course you must :)
It is of the utmost importance to keep those warming sunspots on sweet Beano anytime the sun is shining, even though he would still love you if you didn't.
I laughed when I read your post, we do it too.
Mwahhh!! Beano you little ray of sunshine xxx
Post a Comment