Beano is sat on the back of the sofa hoping I'll share my KitKat with him.
Friday, 9 July 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

6 comments:
I was going to say “give him a bit” but dogs are not allowed chocolate(I think?).Just remember my daughter’s dog eating a chocolate orange and it costing her £200 at the vets!!
Ever hopeful, mine has just the same pleading look! All he gets is a piece of carrot.
He's gorgeous! I'm sure he is a good boy, most of the time.
I had a dog which ate an entire chocolate bunny from an easter basket. It was a big bunny and he was a small dog. He didn't die. He didn't even get sick. I always think of it as the Easter miracle.
I've been told that milk chocolate is less toxic than plain. Beano won't eat carrot, he gets a small piece of dried sausage from the pet shop.
Bless Beano, I bet it’s hard to resist that face though!!❤️
Post a Comment