I foraged some apples yesterday and made a crumble and a cake but I thought you'd rather see a pic of Beano.
Wednesday, 3 November 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

4 comments:
Thank you. I'd much rather see pet pictures than food. Beano has a lovely face.
Thank you for the Beano fix, I bet your crumble and cake were nearly as awesome!!😊
Thank you for the Beano fix, I bet your Apple crumble and cake, was nearly as awesome 😎
Beano is the cutest little dog xx
Post a Comment