Friday 11 March 2022

Beano

Beano seems to be improving, he's peeing and pooing fine. I keep putting his water bowl beside him so he's not going thirsty.

I think he walked a bit too far this afternoon and is sleeping now.

Steve has got his new hearing aids, it will take him a while to get used to them I'm sure.

For me it is absolute bliss as he has turned the volume down when he's on his computer.

Steve hasn't eaten a vegetable for the last week. He's now complaining that he's constipated!

He has also said he doesn't like my dirty habits in the kitchen. What dirty habits? I make gravy with the water I've cooked veg in instead of using fresh water and I use the meat juices as well instead of gravy granules.


6 comments:

Chris said...

The vegetable water is probably full of nutrients and meat juices always make things taste better IMHO!

mamasmercantile said...

Love the dirty habit, sounds delicious..lol!!! I make my gravy the same way. Glad Beano is on the mend.

Rambler said...

Yes, I have the same dirty habits. I do enjoy my food! It does sound as though Beano has over-exerted himself. Maybe a touch of rheumatics? 'YuMove' was brilliant for my dog; it took away the pain and enabled him to keep going for at least 2 years and I recommended it to my friend for his Labrador - made a huge difference to her well-being as well.

https://yumove.co.uk/pages/get-the-trial?utm_content=sampling_to_sub_psearch&gclid=CjwKCAiAprGRBhBgEiwANJEY7CHo83baEVijt9L8FsIM6qY6TcG2esTCFF3XIeZTtawaDpoUMrXL9hoCkG4QAvD_BwE

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

I'm full of dirty habits too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Gravy is made from veg water and meat juices.

flis said...

I hope Beano isn't feeling too poorly-when mine are off colour I can't think of anything else-When my lily couldn't move well and sat in the prayer position she was found to have pancreatitis-Beano's not got a bloated tight tummy has he which may be bloat or a torsion?-sorry to be so gloomy x

Sue said...

I think most of us sensible bloggers share your 'dirty habits' :-)

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...