Saturday 5 March 2022

Waking at 5a.m.

Makes for a very long day!

It's bitterly cold here, it's not got above about 4 deg all day and we've had intermittent showers too.

Our neighbour is here for the weekend and his little dog keeps escaping, she won't come to me so I keep knocking on his window and shouting "Poppy's out".

It's been a boring day, too cold and wet to walk far and too cold to do much other than sit wrapped up in a blanket and read.

Steve's been watching YouTube for about 6 hours of someone playing a piano-accordion very badly and it's giving me a headache.


5 comments:

Ellen D. said...

Hope you sleep well tonight!

Chris said...

Hang in, I'm sure the weather will improve soon. March came in like a lamb here so we are expecting a miserable end to the month! Hope that doesn't happen for you too.

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending sincere sympathy for the accordian. Please pass on gentle scritches to Beano is probably also suffering. I hope that the weather picks up soon.

Col said...

Can you get Steve to wear earphones when he's watching youtube? He could turn the volume way up, and not bother you then! X

Jaccs said...

Has Steve got an affinity with the Piano Accordion? Wondered why he picked that You Tube offering?

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...