Jill, no unfortunately is wasn't said in jest.
Sue, that made me laugh, we are all over 40, three are over 50 and I'm over 60!
Trish, to be fair all the staff that are leaving have been there a few years and there is no pressure to contribute. I will contribute to the collection for one person I know well.
I don't ave any problems saying no, I refuse to join in with most things, I find this helps some people who otherwise would be too nervous to refuse.
And as for the matching red Santa dresses, I have a plain red dress I will wear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
I turned down secret Santa in the office, there are so many people I don't know.
Post a Comment