Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
I've never made lemon curd but Mark loves it so might give it a go in the New Year. Hope you're managing to get some sleep. At least you can have a lie in now. Enjoy the Christmas break. xx
I've had a go at dozens of different chutneys, relishes and jam but never made Lemon curd. I really must give it a go in 2016 - could be my new years resolution - easier to keep than losing weight!
Lemon curd is very easy to make, it just takes a lot of stirring so it sets properly
Post a Comment