Friday 18 December 2015

Co-op meal deal

I often check out the Co-op meal deal though I don't often buy it.
I bought it a few weeks ago when it comprised a chicken pie, chips, carrots, jam rolypoly and ice cream.
The chicken pie did 2 meals each for hubby and I, the jam rolypoly and ice cream made a quick pud for one day when the DGC were visiting.
There are still chips and carrots in the freezer.

The current deal is shown above and comprises a turkey crown, Yorkshire puddings, parsnips, sprouts, roast potatoes, stuffing balls and a viennetta. 

We won't be eating this as our Christmas dinner, apart from the parsnips but all of it will come in useful over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...