Monday 2 January 2017

Geek

I've stared a spreadsheet to track our spends on, it should give me some idea where we need to cut down when I retire. Or to be more precise I think I know, but this will prove it.
We've already cancelled Sky the same amount is now being transferred to the saving account every month.
There is no payment for the water bill or council tax soon for 2 months so that is extra that is being transferred in to the savings account.
Obviously when we downsize some of our bills will be cheaper, some will not.
And I love playing around with spreadsheets.

3 comments:

TrishWish said...

We all do it! Geeks united!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! Catriona

galant said...

I don't do a spreadsheet but I do keep a close eye on expenditure.
Margaret P

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...