Friday 14 September 2018

Baaa

There is a car park near where we are moored, it's a public car park, not specifically for boaters.

Yesterday I went to see DD1, I walked to the car park to find it full of people, it was a walking group.

Unfortunately the walk leader was running late and hadn't yet arrived so the walkers were all milling about.

As they were expecting to walk, walk they did, to and fro, like a heard of blessed sheep.

Just like sheep, when one stopped they all stopped.

It took me ages to manoeuvre around them, they kept stopping at the back of my car, not on purpose just out of stupidity.

1 comment:

Jeannieuk said...

He he he... that’s made a cartoon in my head - I just wish I was able to draw it.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...