Friday 21 September 2018

Oops


For her birthday we bought DGD a rolling pin and cookie cutters to go with the play doh she was given.
There are all sorts of very complicated things available to go with play doh but  they tend to get clogged up and require more skill that DGD has to keep them working. So DD particularly requested a rolling pin and cutters. As I couldn't find a child's set I purchased an clear acrylic rolling pin designed to be used with icing and some metal cookie cutters.

As I have said before DD works for a company that manufacturers sex toys, one of their most popular items is a glass dildo. Something to do with being able to heat then up and cool them down.

When my son in law got in from work the rolling pin was on the table. He picked it up and said to DD. 'I wish you would stop bringing you work home with you'. She often does bring things home so she can write a description but doesn't leave them where the children can find them.

DD looked up and said ' My mum brought it over'. My son in law's face was a picture as he first thought I'd left a sex toy at their house. DD had to explain that it was a rolling pin!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so funny!

Sue in Suffolk said...

I shall never look at a rolling pin in the same way again!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes, it does show rolling pins in a rather different light!

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...