There is a possibility that there will be changes to CHS'S shift pattern.
There is talk of bringing in a company to run events after hours in the school.
If it happens the lates CHS would have to work is 7:30. Bring it on is all I can say!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
That would make things so much more settled for both of you - I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Would the earlies change too?
W
I don't know but we assume the earlies would stay the same.
Post a Comment