Thursday 8 April 2021

Prescription collected

Thanks for the notebook info, it's very useful. 

I'm sorry about the varying font size on some of my posts, the posts look ok in preview but once published the font goes haywire.

We collected Steve's prescription today, I don't what it is with the pharmacy but every time I go in to collect a prescription  they dither about looking in first one place, then another. Then they ask how long ago it was ordered, then another hunt through the baskets of prescriptions. Every visit takes an age.

The pharmacy is next door to the bakers, so we buy a bacon roll and coffee for Steve for the journey home and a Belgian bun for me, I eat it once we are back on the boat otherwise the steering wheel would get very sticky!

Steve filled one of the water tanks this morning and  I repotted my herbs, I have thyme, parsley, marjoram and mint.


5 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds just like our chemists!

Chris said...

I think all pharmacies are the same although I have to admit mine never takes too long to find my prescription. My chives have appeared and some rather wan self-seeding parsley but all the other herbs have to be replaced as they don't survive the winter.

busybusybeejay said...

Our pharmacy is just the same.They don’t seem to have a “system” and waste so much time.

Diary of a Nobody said...

The pharmacy I go to have three assistants , with two of them it's all very straight forward but the other lady is dreadful . I don't understand why it takes her twice as long to sort it , hubby always knows which one served me by how quickly I am back and by the look on my face lol

Sue in Suffolk said...

When we were in Ipswich the pharmacy was hopeless, things were done by date and of course no one knew what date they had requested their tablets.
Thankfully at the doctors pharmacy where I am now its organised by surnames a-z - much easier

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.