Wednesday 28 April 2021

This morning

To answer a couple  of other suggestions, I have emailed the audiology dept with regards to the type of aids I have, their answer explained the criteria they work to.

I will ensure I insure my aids.

I haven't involved my MP as we move from place to place. 

This morning I watched a cormorant diving for his breakfast whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. I then went to move the cows along as they were trying to eat our ropes, most of them moved, a couple allowed me to scratch their heads and then moved, one refused to move and licked my jacket a few times before moving off.



Shopping today and a blood test for Steve, which meant two trips out plus dog walks, it's has rained all day so we've got wet a few times. We are out of coal so Steve has had to put the heating on. He hates putting  the heating on because it uses diesel but it was his choice not to buy more coal!

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Lucky you to have rain all day - we had one or two heavy showers but the garden needs much more.

Jaccs said...

How lovely to stroke Cows, I think Cows are magnificent, I fantasise about living on a Narrow boat, but I know reality is different, but it don’t stop me dreaming, hope you will get your ears sorted very soon, you should not have to endure such a palaver x

Hound of Hecate said...

Slightly late to this I'm afraid but to me the hearing aid thing is clearly age discrimination. It would be different if they were saying the NHS couldn't afford the better hearing aids for anyone.
You should still have an MP in the constituency where you are registered to vote. To be honest I would just send the response to the paper local to the audiology department and let them do the work. This is illegal if what you are saying is what they are actually doing.

Debby said...

Today it is raining here. Finally. I cannot tell you how glad I am to see this.

flis said...

It's been very cold here too lately-him upstairs said he would Not buy any more logs for the woodburner this time of year and so the heating has Had to be turned on- which to me is a false economy x

JanF said...

Once you get this hearing aid deal sorted out, which you surely will, your life will be idyllic this summer. The lovely views you will go by, the interesting folk you will meet and the fun outings you will have. We will all be envying you!

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.