I have a busy week next week.
Captain Hot Stuff is working 3 different shifts throughout the week.
Monday I'm cleaning a boat, Tuesday I'm babysitting.
Wednesday, babysitting again but different grandchildren.
Thursday I'm cleaning a boat and Friday I'm cleaning another boat.
This is all to be fitted in around sewing, cleaning, cooking and ferrying CHS to and from work.
Friday, 24 November 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Not getting bored with having nothing to do yet then?
Is this supposed to be retirement?
I know, I wonder why I was worried now.
I was about to say that I'm sure you were worried about having nothing to do? but have been beaten to it!.
How ever did you find the time to go to work? x
And you were supposed to be worried about not having enough to do!
Post a Comment