Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...





3 comments:
Looks like you have a bit of valuable space to the side too. A thin shelf unit on rollers for small items.
There was a wine rack in that space, we removed it as we don't drink much wine.
It's surprising how quickly you can adapt to changes. I'm sure it will be filled with all sorts of goodies before long.
Post a Comment