I haven't cooked any evening meals this week, Captain Hot Stuff has been at work until 9 or 10 and doesn't want to eat when he gets home.
Next week he's finishing earlier so I will be cooking.
The meal plan is, roast chicken on Sunday, smoked haddock with poached egg, beef casserole, liver and bacon, cottage pie, fish and chips. This is probably not the order they will be eaten in apart from Sunday, we will decide each day what we want to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Oooo loads of my favourites. Do you do deliveries? Ha,ha
I'm open for an invite. I'm not sure about the smoked haddock but everything else sounds delicious!
All sound wonderful, especially when home cooked. Bon appetit.
Post a Comment