Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh dear
What a shame! My first husband has managed to annoy all four of our children simultaneously, usually he only pisses them off one at a time...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
Now it's "I am Jane Doe!" I am frequently in despair at the treatment some people suffer at the hands of others. I was not a ...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...





3 comments:
Looks like you have a bit of valuable space to the side too. A thin shelf unit on rollers for small items.
There was a wine rack in that space, we removed it as we don't drink much wine.
It's surprising how quickly you can adapt to changes. I'm sure it will be filled with all sorts of goodies before long.
Post a Comment