Finally arrived home just after 6pm and promptly started making bread and butter pudding for 30 people.
The first one is in the oven the second one will go in in 10 minutes.
They are huge and will take ages to cook.
I was awake from 2am until 5:30 so I'm beginning to flag.
I daren't fall asleep in case the puddings burn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
No wonder you are exhausted. I would be too if I had to cook pudding for 30! Even with a good night's sleep.
If you set the alarm for a 20 minute cat nap you will awake refreshed, anything over that makes you feel sluggish.(Dr Hillary TV am) and it works
I would consider that a rather complicated pudding to make for 30. I give you much credit. I think I'd be opening large cans of peaches or the like!
I have so much respect for you attempting that. I wouldn't know where to start.
Post a Comment