Thursday 24 October 2019

Funeral arrangements

Yes Jan, he told me I wasn't to attend! It was just out of spite, to hurt me.

Ex MILs funeral is on Monday, I'm looking after seven of my nine grandchildren, the other two are old enough to look after themselves.

I'm collecting three of them from DD2 and taking them to DD1's. 

There are to be no flowers so DD2 doesn't have to worry, though I had offered to cover her share. Her ex is struggling financially so she's been lending him money that he isn't paying back which is leaving her short.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Oh dear - families - there always seem to be problems - sorry it is all such a problem.

Beacee said...

Hope all goes well for you on Monday. Hugs x

JanF said...

Well, you are certainly doing your part, by child minding, to help those who want to go to celebrate her life do so. I am sure that you will be very tired by the time the day is over, 7 children is a lot to watch!
Good luck and we look forward to hearing how it all goes.

New neighbours.

A couple of days ago I met the couple who have purchased one of the flats here. The flat is over two floors, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms...