And I have new number plates, I went to a car spares place in Tadley it only took about 10 minutes.
From there to Sainsburys to buy broccoli and cauliflower and a bottle of gin.
Jumble sale this afternoon I'm no looking for anything in particular I'll just have a mooch.
Saturday, 5 October 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Glad you got your number plates. I do love a good jumble sale but haven't heard of any around here for years.
Post a Comment