Thursday 3 October 2019

Too early to talk about Christmas

But if things need to be made in time then I need to start in plenty of time.
 These are the face wipes I'm making, they will be Christmas gifts along with socks, scarves and home made soap. The bottom one that looks like a dirty beige is actually a very pretty light green .
The pic is poor quality, but Beano was asleep on my knee when I took it.







I've now got enough sloes now to make a batch of sloe gin, also for Christmas gifts so I will start that off tomorrow.


These donkeys are in a field beside the towpath where I walk Beano, aren't they cute.

3 comments:

Chris said...

What cute donkeys! You are wise to get a head start on Christmas gifts, it can catch you up very quickly as the nights close in.

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

Christmas seems to creep up all of a sudden, as you say if you're making things you have to allow yourself time.

Poppypatchwork said...

I am on my last pair of socks, I had request from family members. Then I have 2 blankets to crochet for a baby due in early December, busy time.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...