I can't just sit and watch tv I have to keep my hands busy. Below are pics of some of the things I have made over the past five years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...












4 comments:
I am just like you.I can't sit watching tv and not do some knitting or crochet.I make endless numbers of blankets,socks,shawls and scarves.
I love it all! My hands can't be idle...lately I have been hand piecing and quilting small quilts..
I can hardly believe you did all that with managing life on a boat and , more recently, a husband who had a stroke. The little dresses are really lovely!
Ha ha, same here, I stopped counting at 40 pairs of socks over a year ago, I have a few on the go at once so when I need to look or concentrate I leave that for coffee or tea break during the day, but the plain bits I do without looking, or I work on cotton dishcloth or washers.
When the weather is cold I always have a few shawls , hats or scarves as well, it's amazing what you can get done in a few hours at night and I never run out of gifts.ππ§Άπ§¦
Post a Comment