Friday, 21 February 2020
Weather
We've checked the weather forecast and moved our blacking date to 30th March as a huge sandbank has formed making it impossible for boats to navigate the lock at Woolhampton even if the water levels drop.
There are also an unprecedented amount of trees down blocking parts of the canal.
Despite weather being atrocious Steve insisted we drive to the dry dock to move our blacking date. Why he couldn't just phone I don't know!
Still the roadworks and hold ups were all my fault so it gave him an excuse to rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
What a day! Sending a hug x
Sorry to hear you are still dealing with a grumpy hubby. Men can be completely silly sometimes yet if you wanted to make an unnecessary drive..... hugs Hester, I hope that you continue to find you own ways to enjoy life. By he way love the blankets you have done recently. Sally.
Post a Comment