Monday 10 February 2020

Weather

We are forecast sunshine and showers this morning, heavy rain this afternoon and the wind has dropped to 40mph gusts.

Beano has had along walk already after being cooped up all day yesterday, his choice, not mine. I'm happy to put my welly's on and go out, Beano refuses.

I've fished a few bits and pieces out of the water as we walked, matting, gangplanks, pot plants etc.

There are some trees down locally but I expect they will be cleaned soon.

DS had a busy shift as a firefighter.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes, it was a scary day all round wasn't it? Our becks and rivers all overflowed.

flis said...

I never left my home yesterday,not even for a dog walk-they were not at all keen to go outside when I opened the back door x

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

TAP on this link to find out if this brief quiz can help you release your real weight loss possibilities

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...