We are forecast sunshine and showers this morning, heavy rain this afternoon and the wind has dropped to 40mph gusts.
Beano has had along walk already after being cooped up all day yesterday, his choice, not mine. I'm happy to put my welly's on and go out, Beano refuses.
I've fished a few bits and pieces out of the water as we walked, matting, gangplanks, pot plants etc.
There are some trees down locally but I expect they will be cleaned soon.
DS had a busy shift as a firefighter.
Monday, 10 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Yes, it was a scary day all round wasn't it? Our becks and rivers all overflowed.
I never left my home yesterday,not even for a dog walk-they were not at all keen to go outside when I opened the back door x
As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than we do.
(By the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)
P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...
TAP on this link to find out if this brief quiz can help you release your real weight loss possibilities
Post a Comment