The plan for the next blanket was blue and white stripes, to use up some stash.
Only most of the blues were greeny blues, so I've added lilac and purple too.
Sunday, 2 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
Never mastered crochet. So well done.
Lovely fresh colours - a touch of spring. x
What do you do with all the lovely blankets you make?
Saraband, nothing, they sit in a cupboard, unused.
Jean, I mainly make lap blanket size approximately 36 inches by 36 for a granny square blanket or 36 by 24 if it is a striped blanket.
This is for two reasons, firstly I tend to have only one ball of each colour, secondly I get bored easily. I rarely do a complicated pattern as I find it difficult to concentrate as Steve interrupts me regularly, usual to tell me about what he's watching on YouTube!
Post a Comment