Friday 7 February 2020

On the mend

I'm feeling a bit better, still a bit nauseous but generally better.

I took Beano for a seven mile walk with a neighbour, I've done the shopping and put it away and had my car resuscitated after it threw a hissy fit.

The fridge is full of fruit and veg, I bought an extra bottle of milk and a fresh loaf, if storm Ciara causes any problems we should be ok. By problems I'm thinking trees down etc, not snow drifts or anything serious.

It's now time for a bit of gently crochet in front of the tv. It will have to be very gentle too as my shoulders are painful. I couldn't work out why until I remembered playing tug with the other dog on the walk.


8 comments:

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

So pleased you're better. I'm beginning to think I've got diverticulitis or IBS.

Susan Bell said...

Be kind to yourself, That is an order from a fan of your blog. xx

The Weaver of Grass said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

justjill said...

Glad you are hopefully on the up now.

thelma said...

Take care in the storm though.

mamasmercantile said...

Glad to read you are feeling better, long may that last.

Catriona said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and were able to get out . Hope the storm won’t do too much damage as you can never tell how he wind will be. We once lost all our ridge tile like a pile of dominoes in a storm.

readlisten said...

Delighted to hear you are feeling better. Hope the weather does not cause you any further problems. All the best.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...