But the fire is quite delightful.
The river has given up going round the corner of the marina and is now flowing straight across!
Steve has slackened off our ropes and checked the ropes on a few other boats too.
We've lashed shut a top box that had blown open in the wind, hopefully there is nothing missed, we advised the marina manager and he will contact the boat owner.
The wind has dropped so I may be able to watch tv later, if not I shall settle down with tea and tarot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
Are you self taught with the tarot?-I hope you are safe there on the river x
I trust the cards fell favourably for you, Hester. Stay warm and dry.
Sending hugs and good vibes in all this excessive weather.
Also, you deserve something to turn out right for you.
Take care of yourself because you are awesome. x
Post a Comment