Saturday 15 February 2020

Alone at last

Only for a couple of hours.

Steve met up with a friend for lunch today, I dropped him off in the town center just before 1 o'clock.

I decided to scrub the kitchen floor when I got home. It has non-slip tiles, great for safety but a bugger to clean. A wipe with a wet mop take the worst off but it needs more. It is now a couple is shades lighter. The joy of scrubbing the floor when Steve was out was that he wasn't at my shoulder telling me I was doing it wrong.

My treat for all my hard work was getting out my tarot cards and practicing some readings.

By the time Steve rang for me to collect him the rain was heavy and wind was wild, I was glad to get back home.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hope the storm is not disrupting your life too much.

Hard up Hester said...

We are to king gently at the moment weaver.

Hard up Hester said...

Rocking

bbarna said...

Everyone needs some time to themselves...even to mop the floor.
Barb

Anonymous said...

I admire you. Loyal, humorous, hardworking, perceptive.
Marie in Perth Western Australia

Rambler said...

I was gently rocking last night - and I'm in a bungalow. When I woke up it was to find that half of my front garden fence was demolished. All the smashed wood is in the garage now so it won't get blown around, awaiting my next trip to the tip. Good old Dennis!!

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.