Only for a couple of hours.
Steve met up with a friend for lunch today, I dropped him off in the town center just before 1 o'clock.
I decided to scrub the kitchen floor when I got home. It has non-slip tiles, great for safety but a bugger to clean. A wipe with a wet mop take the worst off but it needs more. It is now a couple is shades lighter. The joy of scrubbing the floor when Steve was out was that he wasn't at my shoulder telling me I was doing it wrong.
My treat for all my hard work was getting out my tarot cards and practicing some readings.
By the time Steve rang for me to collect him the rain was heavy and wind was wild, I was glad to get back home.
Saturday, 15 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
Hope the storm is not disrupting your life too much.
We are to king gently at the moment weaver.
Rocking
Everyone needs some time to themselves...even to mop the floor.
Barb
I admire you. Loyal, humorous, hardworking, perceptive.
Marie in Perth Western Australia
I was gently rocking last night - and I'm in a bungalow. When I woke up it was to find that half of my front garden fence was demolished. All the smashed wood is in the garage now so it won't get blown around, awaiting my next trip to the tip. Good old Dennis!!
Post a Comment